Facebook Cheat SHeet

Issue link:

Contents of this Issue


Page 0 of 0

With over a billion users, Facebook remains the largest of all social media platforms on the planet. For many business owners it's one of the most useful, cost-effective marketing tools at their disposal to attract poten- tially new customers, engage with existing ones, and establish an identifiable presence in a given industry. There are a lot of best practices out there when it comes to your business and using Facebook, so here's a brief cheat sheet to make remembering them all a little easier! Best Times to Post Highest engagement occurs between 1 PM - 3 PM. If you miss the sweet spot keep posts at least between 9 AM - 7 PM. Post no more than twice per day Try to post at least twice per week Special offers or promotions Industry expert insights Industry relevant videos Industry relevant pictures 80% of the things you share should provide value for your industry's target audience: Pictures of your business and location Articles about your business Information about your products or services Links to your website or booking page The other 20% of your posts can be self-promotional : Facebook Cheat Sheet Like! Follow the 80/20 Rule: To keep in mind when posting... Always use "@" to tag or reference another Facebook user or page Use Emoticons. They've been found to increase engagement by nearly 57% Have a good mix of pictures and occasional videos when possible Use an engaging, conversational tone. Spark some conversations Always respond to comments - positive or negative ones Poll your audience with questions, fill in the blanks, or surveys Best Third-Party Facebook Tools to Use LikeAlyzer: Reviews your business' Facebook page and instructs you on areas you can improve such as types of posts, likes + comments, and/or timing. Booker Facebook App: Allows customers the ability to book appointments straight from your business' Facebook page. Buffer: Setup a schedule and manage all your Facebook posts to post automatically at whatever time you specify.

Articles in this issue

view archives of Booker - Facebook Cheat SHeet