Your customer experience can make or break your salon or spa. In addition to the services you provide, the way your customers feel—even before they set foot in your business—influences whether or not they’ll come back.
At every touchpoint, it’s crucial for you and your staff to prioritize your customers and the experiences they have.
So, what exactly is the customer experience? It’s everything that goes into what your customer sees, hears, feels (even smells) when stepping into your business. It’s also every interaction you have with them before, during, and after their visit—from social posts and reviews to emails and texts.
If you’re curious how yours stacks up, download our customer experience audit PDF to use the interactive features.
The audit looks at the four key stages of a customer's journey (awareness, action/conversion, loyalty, and advocacy), and can be used to evaluate your customer experience. For example:
- Does your online presence align with the rest of your marketing efforts?
- Does your website have easy-to-use navigation so customers can readily book appointments? Is it SEO-optimized? Mobile-responsive?
- Does your front-desk staff represent your brand?
- Does your physical space set the right tone for your customer experience? Does it match your brand?
- Do you stay in touch between appointments with customers via text and email marketing?
- Do you encourage and reward loyal clients to leave reviews and refer friends and family?
Once you've completed the audit, you'll know where your customer experience excels and where there’s room for improvement. We'll show you how Booker can help, too.
About the AuthorMore Content by Lauren McAlister