As a local business owner, you are constantly on the go, whether you are behind the stylist’s chair, in a treatment room or grooming a dog. You need tools that help you check the health of your business in a snapshot, so that you can fill your book and increase your revenue.
We believe your business management software should be as mobile and flexible as you are, which is why we developed a brand new Booker mobile app for Android devices that allows you to access your account and manage critical business functions anywhere, anytime.
We’re thrilled to announce that our new Android App is available for download from Google Play. iPhone and iPad users can download the latest, updated iOS version of the Booker Mobile App in the Apple App Store.
The Booker Mobile App makes it easy for merchants with Android devices to manage appointments, take payments, look up customer information and analyze key business metrics through a dashboard.
Our mobile calendar allows you to:
- View and manage your entire appointment book.
- Allow employees to view only their specific schedules and appointments.
- View customer notes while booking or editing appointments.
- Search for, edit, and manage appointments.
- See client’s staff and gender preferences.
Our mobile Point-of-Sale features allow you to:
- Take payment with cash, gift cards, credit cards, series, credit accounts and checks.
- Sell gift cards and appointment series.
- Apply multiple payment methods to an order.
- Override prices.
- Print and email receipts.
Our dashboard allows you to easily view:
- Average and total number of daily bookings
- Percentage of schedule booked
- New vs. returning customers
- Total daily revenue
- Breakdown of top services
You’ll also be able to:
- Search your client list.
- View full client profile details.
- See previous appointments and orders for individual clients.
- Access full customer notes, including progress, medication, and allergy information.
- Tap to email or call clients.
About the Author