Winter Formal season is here once again. As your salon starts to see an influx of excited teenagers seeking dance-worthy updos, here are a few styles you probably don’t want to replicate.
1. Remember: There is such a thing as too much volume.
2. Bows can be a fun accent—but they shouldn’t take center stage.
3. Teasing is okay, as long as you don’t take it too far…
4. Experimenting with new colors is probably a bad idea.
5. Crimpers should be left to die in the 80s.
6. Keep in mind that there’s a fine line between “messy” and “a mess."
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter