It’s easy to get into a manicure or pedicure rut. Once you’ve committed to Big Apple Red, it’s hard to turn your back on your favorite color. But a special occasion or big event calls for stepping outside of the creative box.
Here are 9 nail art ideas that you can take to the salon—or perform yourself, if you’re a professional nail artiste.
1. Bring on the beach with this seaside-inspired mani.
2. Get foxy with this adorable nail tableau.
3. Celebrate summertime (or perk yourself up in winter) with some cheery daisies.
4. Use subtle herringbone to complement traditional hot pink polish.
5. Channel your inner Ariel with this mermaid-y design.
6. Polka dots are always a good pick.
7. Throwback to the ‘50s with a sweet-as-pie cherry pedi.
8. Bring the bling by incorporating gems into your pedicure.
9. This pink and black diagonal pedi is elegant and interesting.
About the Author
Ashley Taylor Anderson is a content developer and marketer who's spent her career knee-deep in the B2B technology space. In previous professional lives, she worked as a science textbook editor, media producer, and pastry chef.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Ashley Taylor Anderson