Many small business owners utilize Facebook to provide updates to their existing clients/fans. Low and behold, there is a feature many business owners may not be taking advantage of: Facebook Boosts. The social media giant has many free and useful features but the Facebook boost allows users to promote their content to a larger audience at a very low cost. Fun fact: 80% of U.S. social network users prefer to connect to brands through Facebook.
With Facebook Boosts, you can select your target audience, your budget and the duration you want your boost to run. What’s the point? Boosts allow you to showcase your products/services to new potential customers in your area who may not already like your page. In this video, we give you a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a simple boost for your business’ page!
- Include a link in your boosted post so you can direct Facebook users directly to your website.
- If you are creating a creating a custom audience custom audience, make sure to not make the audience too broad. Put as many interest/behavior keywords related to your business as you can. Also remember to enter your studio location so you don’t reach users in other states.
- To track conversions on your website, you can set up a Facebook Pixel. Directions here.
- FYI: Requires some coding!
- Attach a high quality graphic in your post - don’t boost a post with just copy.
- Review your results after the boost ended to see how many people engaged with your post, how many you reach and how many link clicks you received. There are two different ways you can do this:
- Click “View Results” on Homepage (overview of your results).
- Click the dropdown arrow on the top-right part of your screen and click “Manage Ads” (more in-depth metrics).
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter