With Fall right around the corner, we've got all the tips for boosting your small business to get ready for back to school season! Want to learn more? Join us for round two of our official Twitter Chat (#BookerChat)!
Are you asking yourself, what the heck is a Twitter Chat? A Twitter Chat is a conversation hosted on the social media platform where industry influencers and experts come together to discuss a topic at a specific date and time.
When: Friday, August 19th at 12PM EST
The Topic: Boosting Business During Back to School Season
The Hosts: Booker’s TrainingTeam!
Great... now how do I participate?
Do not fret, participating in a Twitter Chat is a very simple process. Make sure you are logged into your business’ (or personal) Twitter account then watch this video for step-by-step instructions:
New to Twitter Chats? No worries, we got your back. Here are some quick tips:
- Make sure to follow and use #BookerChat. This way you can view a stream of all participants tweets (and so others can see yours)
- Chats last 30-45 minutes but you can stick around for with whichever questions interest you and your business
- Send a tweet out that you’re going to participate in the chat - this is a good way to engage with other business owners and influencers in your industry.
- IE: “We look forward to participating in the @GetBooker #BookerChat this Friday at 12PM! #SmallBiz
- Have fun, learn and spread your knowledge!
- Follow us @GetBooker to stay up to date on any news.
We are looking forward to our second chat and providing valuable insight to small business owners! See you in the Twitter-verse.
Any questions? Just ask us below.
About the Author
Aly Owens is the Social Media Marketing Associate/Ninja at Booker Software and has a passion for engaging with the small business online community. From growing up in a small business family, she has a comprehensive understanding and appreciation for the SMB world. Before joining Booker, she managed social media at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, another one of her great passions.Follow on Twitter More Content by Alyson Owens