There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing your calendar full.
Wouldn’t you like even more ways to attract new customers without having to do any work? With Booker, getting more bookings just got easier!
We’ve partnered with some of the most popular consumer sites and mobile apps to create the Booker Marketing Network. That means your business can be discovered and bookable through our growing list of partners like Yelp, MapQuest, SpaFinder, BeautyBooked, Pingup, and more!
Lately, local directories like these have become the first places consumers look for businesses that provide specialized services. This year alone, Yelp had an average of 138 million monthly unique visitors in Q2*, and MapQuest had 40 million monthly unique visitors.** In fact, you could almost say having a great listings page with integrated booking is just as important as having a great website!
How the Booker Marketing Network Works
- Get Discovered. Automatically get a Book button added to your listing page at major websites and the best niche consumer apps. If you don't have a listing page, our partners will make one for you.
- Get Bookings. Booker Marketing Network partners drive qualified traffic and real-time bookings directly into your available schedule.
- Pay Only for Performance. There are no upfront advertising or setup fees. You only pay a referral fee for completed appointments booked through our partner sites.
Why You’ll Like the Booker Marketing Network
- Expand Your Presence Dramatically. Over 160 million customers visit partner sites within the Booker Marketing Network each month.
- Reach Customers When It Counts. Your business will be visible the moment consumers are searching and making a decision to book.
- Stand out From the Competition. A "Book Now" button shows customers they can take immediate action with you—and that gives you a leg up on your competition.
* Source: Google Analytics
** Source: MapQuest
About the AuthorFollow on Google Plus More Content by Mike Sommers