Today we’re excited to announce a completely redesigned and rewritten Help Center with a brand new address: help.booker.com!
Why a new Help Center?
Whether you’re just getting started or have been using Booker for years, you know that there’s a lot to say about it. Since it can run nearly everything about a service business, there are always new things to master, and everyone uses it in their own way. Our past Help & Training site barely scratched the surface. It was time to kick it up a notch.
Here are our primary goals for the new Help Center:
- Make your Booker experience more delightful. You don’t want to waste time searching for answers or calling support. The Help Center makes it easy to find the information you need so you can quickly get back to your day.
- Offer more relevant content. We spent months analyzing cases and questions you ask support. The result? Loads of fresh help content on tasks you need to perform in Booker and common problems you need to solve, covering every aspect of the product.
- Make searching smarter. Have a question? Just ask or enter a term in the big search box on the homepage. Results populate by relevance and popularity.
- Make it easier to navigate. The homepage is divided into three sections: Everyday Use features, Advanced Features, and Account Setup & Management. Just click on a category within a section to access all of its help articles. You can sort the articles by popularity and recently added. When you click on a help article, each page has sidebar with related pages and tags. It’s easy to explore and learn more. You can even click a PDF icon on any page to download a printable version.
- Make it better. The Help Center is a dynamic, evolving resource. Analyzing how you use the site, listening to your questions, and updating these pages is an ongoing process, and we’re more on top of it than ever.
What's coming next?
- More training videos. A big goal for the rest of 2013 and into 2014 is to completely revamp our training videos. Visit the training videos page to stay updated about what we’ve added.
- Getting started guides. Quick reference tools and checklists that help you get up and running quickly.
What do I need to do?
There’s nothing new to do on your end. Access the new Help Center by clicking Help & Training on the top-right corner of your Booker account. If you’re stuck on a specific page in Booker, click the Page Help icon on the top-right corner of that page as usual. Or just visit help.booker.com.
How do I give feedback?
The Help Center will only work if it works for you. If you see something missing or an opportunity for us to improve, drop us a line at email@example.com. As usual, our Client Success Specialists are here to answer your Booker questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the AuthorFollow on Google Plus More Content by Mike Sommers